Location: Near Ljungskile, Sweden.
Notes About My Experience:
- Friendly, active owner.
- Small, but comfortable room.
- Certified organic products in the bathroom.
- No TV in the room.
- The owner focus on organic produce. Almost 100% organic food at this property.
- 5-course dinner. Very good food, almost on Michelin recommended level.
- A dog is part of the dining experience here as it walks from table to table.
- Feels a bit more like a home with rooms than a hotel.
- Located near the sea. Photos below.
- Charming little property. Very good experience to the portfolio.
Duration of Stay/Visit: One night.
My Opinion: Good+ experience.
I do short write-up’s about my experiences. You can visit their official website for more information.