Notes About My Experience:
- It’s a private island resort located close to Mahé where you can relax at their lounge before the short boat ride.
- Beautiful villas. Some with private pool.
- The design could need an update.
- They put mint scent in every villa as the only property I have stayed in my travels. I didn’t like it.
- Service mixed. Some staff, like Constance from guest relations, were great, while others could need more training.
- The food was better than expected. I was especially surprised with the effort and quality of their dinner buffet.
- Stunning beaches as you would expect in the Seychelles.
- Free Wi-Fi with acceptable speed when you keep in mind that you are in the Seychelles.
Duration of Stay/Visit: Two nights.
My Opinion: Good+ experience.
I do short write-up’s about my experiences. You can visit their official website for more information.