Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Notes About My Experience:
- Friendly receptionists.
- Great rooms with a beautiful design.
- Rain shower and separate jacuzzi tub.
- They spray the lobby multiple times a day. Not sure if any other hotel does this, but I didn’t like it.
- Central location, but the lobby can smell of gasoline/petrol as the front door isn’t isolated and located on a busy street.
- It’s a member of Relais & Châteaux, but the food is not gourmet/fine dining. Instead, focused on basic food and their own wines. I was surprised. I thought it was a requirement to have a gourmet restaurant to be a member of Relais & Châteaux.
- Good and free Wi-Fi.
- Probably the most expensive boutique hotel in Buenos Aires, but is offering something different from the bigger corporate hotels like Alvear Palace, Park Hyatt and Four Seasons.
Duration of Stay/Visit: One night.
My Opinion: Good+ experience.
I do short write-up’s about my experiences. You can visit their official website for more information.